Official Full Game Download for PC & Mac
The game that first opened up the world of video games to a wider audience is back, going beyond being just a virtual dollhouse to a complete interactive
neighbourhood. The basic concept is still the same though, as you create your own computerised family and help (or hinder) them in achieving their lifetime dreams.
Instead of just dealing with one house at a time though, your whole sims town is part of one continuous map, with neighbours going about their business independently. Likewise your own family can explore at will and interact with any and all buildings and people.
Once fully grown a sim can have up to 60 personality traits - from loner to flirt - all of which you can influence via their environment and the people they interact with. However you want to play and whatever you want to do it's easier than ever to create your own virtual soap opera.
- Instant expansion: The game includes many feature from the The Sims 2 expansions from the off, including personal inventories, pets, private cars, restaurants and gardening.
- Sims in the mood: Monitor your sim's six moodlets - hunger, bladder, energy, social, hygiene and fun - to see how they're feeling and what they want to do.
- Life goals: Every sim has their own wishes and opportunities, including a main lifetime wish - it's up to you whether you help them towards it or purposefully confound them.
- Wide world: The giant game world not only looks better than ever but means that your sim is no longer just tied to their house, but is able to interact with the whole town.
- Virtual makeover: The Create-A-Sims tool is more flexible than ever, with the ability to alter weight, fitness, hair and clothing down to the tiniest detail - including freckles and birthmarks!
About the Developer: It's more than 20 years since Will Wright created SimCity and his development company Maxis. A lot has changed in that time, most notably the rise of The Sims as the studio's biggest game and the acquisition of Maxis by Electronic Arts (EA).
OPERATING SYSTEM: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7, 8, 10
PROCESSOR: (WINDOWS XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Windows Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
Hard Drive: At least 8.1GB of hard drive space.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive: At least 7.1 GB of hard drive space
Video: ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA950 class of integrated video cards.